Download a free chapter of my new book: The Happier Approach
One on One Sessions
You have been to therapy before and it was nice having someone listen to you but it really didn’t help. Your bookshelf is crammed with personal development books none of them really getting the job done. So you are skeptical that working with me will change anything. Trust me. I get it.
- Someone who does more than just listens. You want someone who has experience both professionally and personally in anxiety and quieting that nasty voice in your head.
- Proven strategies, homework, and an actual process when you are home and you are faced with anxiety or overwhelm.
- You want to make real change.
- You are tired of living for everyone else, feeling stuck in indecision and overwhelm.
REAL CHANGE TAKES PLACE WHEN YOU:
- Look at the default beliefs and patterns that are keeping you stuck.
- Develop practical baby steps for change and practice those steps in the real world.
Together we will be looking at the WHY of your issues as well as the SO, WHAT’S NEXT
THIS IS FOR YOU:
- You are ready to figure out what is getting in your way.
- You are tired of the simple, quick fixes…think positive and be grateful are wonderful but they aren’t cutting it anymore.
- Your old coping mechanisms aren’t working anymore and you keep getting stuck in your old default patterns.
- You suspect that there is something more and something deeper required to make your life work, but you just aren’t sure what it looks like yet.
THIS IS NOT FOR YOU:
- If you want a quick fix. My philosophy is all about, making slow gradual, changes that last.
- You only want to work in session. The key to this work is practicing it in the real world. If you aren’t willing to practice it change won’t happen.
I specialize in helping people get unstuck, stop living their life from a place of anxiety and overwhelm and start living from a place of focus, trust, and ease.
Sound too good to be true?
What I can offer you is tools and through our work together some real feedback so when we finish you won’t be magically healed but:
- You will be able to live your life with more ease and less overwhelm and anxiety.
- You will know how to handle a Monger attack.
- You will recognize when anxiety has taken over the driver’s seat and you will be more in control of everyday life decision.
No longer will your to-do list run the show! Instead, it will be back where it belongs as a tool to accomplish your goals not the decider of your worth as a person.
- Individual Sessions
- Phone, text, and email support between sessions. Access to HIPPA Compliant Portal called Therachat
- Copy of my book, The Happier Approach, How to be Kind to Yourself, Feel Happier and Still Accomplish Your Goals.
- Handouts, homework, assignments, tip sheets – solutions to specific situations, tokens of support
- Blog and social media updates for connection and inspiration
HOW IT WORKS:
Working with me is not your typical therapy where each week you come, and we sit and talk, and you go home, and then the next week we sit and talk and you go home, rinse and repeat ad nauseam. No, working with me is going to be focused, committed, change. There will be homework, ah-ha moments, tears and laughter.
Step One: Send me an email or visit my contact page to set up a free 30-minute session to see if we would be a good fit.
Step Two: Schedule your first session: The first session is a 90-minute session. It gives us time to deep dive into your stories. In this session, we can start to determine where you Monger is holding you back and where you are repeatedly getting stuck.
Step Three: Continue our work via 60-minute sessions.
You have the freedom to schedule the appointments how you work best. I believe we learn more when we practice it in the real world so the longer the better AND you know yourself best. The point of this work is for you to start trusting yourself and your biggest fan so my role is to provide a framework and it is your role to listen to yourself and schedule the sessions.
FEES AND INSURANCE
I take payment at the time of service ($225/for first 90-minute appointment $150 for 60-minute sessions) our via check, cash, credit cards or Health Savings Account cards) and provide you with an insurance Super Bill, which you can then submit to insurance. Insurance reimbursements vary so; please contact your insurance company for the correct information. Here’s some helpful information about insurance and why I am an out of network provider: Understanding Insurance Benefits
This is more than just counseling. It’s life strategy. This is more than just getting to the root and naming your triggers. This is about recognizing a trigger and knowing what to do about it once you see it. This isn’t fluff. This is looking at yourself and your life differently. It might get uncomfortable it might be hard AND it will be SO worth it. We can’t get off the hamster wheel without a little introspection.
You have to be prepared to transform your life. I keep my client load small so I can work closely with each of my clients and dive deep.
Ready to get started?
- Send me an email or reach out via my contact page.
- We will set up a time to chat on the phone and see if we would be a good fit.