Download a free chapter of my new book: The Happier Approach
One on One Sessions
You have been to therapy before and it was nice having someone listen to you but it really didn’t help. Your bookshelf is crammed with personal development books none of them really getting the job done. So you are skeptical that working with me will change anything. Trust me. I get it.
- Someone who does more than just listens. You want someone who has experience both professionally and personally in anxiety and quieting that nasty voice in your head.
- Proven strategies, homework, and an actual process when you are home and you are faced with anxiety or overwhelm.
- You want to make real change.
- You are tired of living for everyone else, feeling stuck in indecision and overwhelm.
REAL CHANGE TAKE PLACE WHEN YOU:
- Look at the default beliefs and patterns that are keeping you stuck.
- Develop practical baby steps for change and practice those steps in the real world.
Together we will be looking at the WHY of your issues as well as the SO, WHAT’S NEXT
THIS IS FOR YOU:
- You are ready to figure out what is getting in your way.
- You are tired of the simple, quick fixes…think positive and be grateful are wonderful but they aren’t cutting it anymore.
- Your old coping mechanisms aren’t working anymore and you keep getting stuck in your old default patterns.
- You suspect that there is something more and something deeper required to make your life work, but you just aren’t sure what it looks like yet.
THIS IS NOT FOR YOU:
- If you want a quick fix. My philosophy is all about, making slow gradual, changes that last.
- You only want to work in session. The key to this work is practicing it in the real world. If you aren’t willing to practice it change won’t happen.
I specialize in helping people get unstuck, stop living their life from a place of anxiety and overwhelm and start living from a place of focus, trust, and ease.
Sound too good to be true?
What I can offer you is tools and through our work together some real feedback so when we finish you won’t be magically healed but:
- You will be able to live your life with more ease and less overwhelm and anxiety.
- You will know how to handle a Monger attack.
- You will recognize when anxiety has taken over the driver’s seat and you will be more in control of everyday life decision.
No longer will your to-do list run the show! Instead, it will be back where it belongs as a tool to accomplish your goals not the decider of your worth as a person.
- Individual Sessions
- “Walk & Talks” Meet while taking a walk in nature
- Phone, text, and email support between sessions
- Copy of my book, The Happier Approach, How to be Kind to Yourself, Feel Happier and Still Accomplish Your Goals.
- Handouts, homework, assignments, tip sheets – solutions to specific situations, tokens of support
- Blog and social media updates for connection and inspiration
HOW IT WORKS:
Working with me is not your typical therapy where each week you come, and we sit and talk, and you go home, and then the next week we sit and talk and you go home, rinse and repeat ad nauseam. No, working with me is going to be focused, committed, change. There will be homework, ah-ha moments, tears and laughter.
The Happier Approach work takes place in 3 phases over 6 months.
Phase 1: The Deep Dive: One 90 minute session where we can get clear on where your Monger’s message is showing up the most. In this session, we can start to determine where you Monger is holding you back and where you are repeatedly getting stuck.
Phase 2: The Plan: Three 60 minute sessions to continue the deep dive and make a plan of attack. How to move beyond whatever is currently holding you back as well as doing some trial and error to see what will work for you in the future.
Phase 3: Real Life Practice: 180 minutes of what I call ‘practice sessions’ these can be booked in 30-minute increments and they are available to you for when are stuck, feeling overwhelmed or in a full out Monger attack. These sessions help fine tune the work we have done in Phases 1 and 2 and they allow you to become a master of channeling your Biggest Fan (ok, well at least on the road to becoming a Master)
The beauty of this method is you can do this work in 1 month or in 6 months. You must finish all 3 phases within 6 months.
You have the freedom to schedule the appointments (phases) how you work best. I believe we learn more when we practice it in the real world so the longer the better AND you know yourself best. The point of this work is for you to start trusting yourself and your biggest fan so my role is to provide a framework and it is your role to listen to yourself and schedule the sessions.
This is more than just counseling. It’s life strategy. You have to be prepared to transform your life. I keep my client load small so I can work closely with each of my clients and dive deep.
This isn’t fluff. This is looking at yourself and your life differently. It might get uncomfortable it might be hard AND it will be SO worth it. We can’t get off the hamster wheel without a little introspection.
But this is more than just getting to the root and naming your triggers. This is less about that and MORE about recognizing a trigger and knowing what to do about it once you see it.
Ready to get started?
- Send me an email or reach out via my contact page.
- We will set up a time to chat on the phone and see if we would be a good fit.