You don't have to live stressed out and exhausted.
Does this sound familiar:
Your library is full of self-help books.
Your Instagram feed is filled with motivational sayings, and you have listened to every personal growth Ted talk or viral video on Facebook.
Yet, you still find yourself waking up in the middle of the night saying ‘is this all there is?’ You walk around more frustrated than happy.
You ask yourself can I really live happier?
We are taught that happiness is something you can achieve and it is always just out of our reach. The truth is, happiness isn’t a one-time thing it isn’t one and done.
You might have suspected this already because with ever yoga move, meditation or achievement you experience, that “happiness” feeling continues to allude you.
Happiness is a daily practice. We have to practice happiness; it’s less of an OMG I’m happy and more of a feeling of “I got this.” It is about spending less time chasing happy and more time being in your life.
Happiness is about being stuck in a traffic jam on your way to a meeting and not let it ruin the rest of your day. It is having the ability to handle the traffic jams, missed calls, demanding questions and the overall feeling responsible for everything that happens to us every day, without the drama.
Sound too good to be true?
It doesn’t mean that Happiness and this practice aren’t bumpy. Along the way, there are snags and hiccups as well as joys and celebrations. Through this practice, you will gain the strategies to handle the snags and hiccups, so the joys and celebrations become more obvious.
I’ll let you in on a little secret—–
What is missing from the self-help books and Ted Talk is they educate you on your problems rather than offer you strategies to fix them.
So no wonder you feel like you’ve read it all, done it all and seen it all but nothing seems to be working for you.
That is why I created Happiness is Practice, an on-going program designed to not just teach you the strategies and day to day tools but to support you as you implement them in your daily life.
Happiness is Practice will make you happier now and not in the future when you get/accomplish/have (fill-in-the-blank) ________.
Similar to practicing yoga or any another physical activity, we have to practice living happier.
Through this program, you will gain practices to help you live happier. As well as the support of others. By the end of this program, you will have the tools for having a happy life.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Each Month will have a specific theme we will be working on and you will receive:
- Weekly messages from me giving you thoughts about the monthly theme. Including both action steps and specific ideas for you can implement in your life.
- 2 monthly live Q&A webinars: The 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month (recorded for you to watch whenever you have time) about the monthly theme.You will be able to submit questions/scenarios that I will answer on the monthly call.
- A private on-line community where you will gain access to me and other people like you trying to live-happier.
- Asking for help even though you feel like “they always do it wrong.”
- What to do when you feel lonely even though you are surrounded by people.
- How to make changes even if you think you are just too busy.
- How to stop procrastinating.
WHAT WE WILL BE PRACTICING:
- Strategies for living happier so that you can stop chasing happiness but experience it on a daily basis.
- How to figure out what you want for your life so you are living a life based on your goals and desires not what someone told you should do.
- Strategies for overwhelm and stress so that you can check things off your to-do list without being constantly exhausted.
- How to speak up for yourself so that you can stop feeling ignored and misunderstood.
- How to stop avoiding conflict so that you can ask for what you want in life without paralyzing fear.
- Saying no and sticking with it so that you can have a to-do list filled with activities you want to engage in.
WHAT THIS ISN’T:
- This is not personal one-on-one coaching. I offer that here.
- This is not a quick fix…
- This is not someone telling you what to do.
THIS IS A PRACTICE
This is not a class this is a practice. An on-going, try it, make a mistake, figure out what went wrong, get back up again practice.
So how is this different than all those books that you have read?
This is personalized strategy. Before the group meetings, you will get the chance to ask a question about something that you are struggling with, and I will answer it during the call.
This is for people who are tired of living for everyone else. Who want to live happier and secretly have lost the faith that they can.
How would you like to have happiness on a day to day basis?
Happiness is Practice is an on-line space that will give you strategies, insights, and support that will help you be happier and less agitated in day to day your life.
(you will be billed each month so you can join for 1 month or stick around for as long as you want.)
The first group starts September 2017
Sign up here to be the first to know when registration opens in August.
Disclaimer: This is a coaching program. It is not a therapy/counseling program.