You don't have to live stressed out and exhausted.
What if you don’t need to change or get better? What if just being you is enough?
Press to Listen
Subscribe and Never Miss an Episode:
Weekly Ritual Segment:
One thing that has really helped me Live Happier is adding regular ritual practices to my daily life so each week I am going to be sharing a ritual with you and challenge you to complete it
4-7-8 Breathing Exercise
This breathing exercise is an awesome relaxation technique and something easy you can do at your desk or in the car…whenever you notice yourself getting stressed.
- Exhale completely through your mouth, making a whoosh sound.
- Close your mouth and inhale quietly through your nose to a mentalcount of four.
- Hold your breath for a count of seven.
- Exhale completely through your mouth, making a whoosh sound to acount of eight.
- This is one breath. Now inhale again and repeat the cycle three more times for a total of four breaths.
Grab your calendar and make a commitment to yourself. Schedule time to do something you love: read, exercise, watch your favorite show, take a walk, dance. I don’t care what you do or how long you do it for but I DO care that you take the time to commit to yourself and honor that commitment.
To listen to past shows click here
Like the Show? Leave a Review
If you enjoy the Stories from a Quest to Live Happier Podcast, please, take a minute and leave a review in iTunes. This helps more people find the show. Simply head to iTunes and leave a review. You can review the show by clicking here. Thank you!!