Download a free chapter of my new book: The Happier Approach
What if you don’t need to change or get better? What if just being you is enough?
Press to Listen
Subscribe and Never Miss an Episode:
Weekly Ritual Segment:
One thing that has really helped me Live Happier is adding regular ritual practices to my daily life so each week I am going to be sharing a ritual with you and challenge you to complete it
4-7-8 Breathing Exercise
This breathing exercise is an awesome relaxation technique and something easy you can do at your desk or in the car…whenever you notice yourself getting stressed.
- Exhale completely through your mouth, making a whoosh sound.
- Close your mouth and inhale quietly through your nose to a mentalcount of four.
- Hold your breath for a count of seven.
- Exhale completely through your mouth, making a whoosh sound to acount of eight.
- This is one breath. Now inhale again and repeat the cycle three more times for a total of four breaths.
Grab your calendar and make a commitment to yourself. Schedule time to do something you love: read, exercise, watch your favorite show, take a walk, dance. I don’t care what you do or how long you do it for but I DO care that you take the time to commit to yourself and honor that commitment.
To listen to past shows click here
Like the Show? Leave a Review
If you enjoy the Stories from a Quest to Live Happier Podcast, please, take a minute and leave a review in iTunes. This helps more people find the show. Simply head to iTunes and leave a review. You can review the show by clicking here. Thank you!!