Want to stop losing your cool with those you love?
As they say, the one constant in life is change. Change is why we are on the planet. Trying to be our ‘best selves’, trying to ‘grow’, trying to live happier’, that is why we are here. The smallest change we make in our lives affects the world.
When we are living and working happier in our lives, we are also helping our families, friends, acquaintances, and co-workers live happier. Change brings with it positive, negatives and trying times–basically the good, the challenging and the exhilarating!!
- Change is amazingly wonderful…exhilarating and breathtaking.
- Change means setting intentions, knowing your values, being clear on what is most important to you.
- Change is not for the faint of heart.
- Change means doing your research, taking baby steps and small risks.
- Change is fear inducing, panic striking, anxiety producing and doubt enabling.
- Change makes you feel like you have dual personalities—change puts your Fear Mongers in HIGH gear.
- Change disrupts the status quo and makes you question every part of yourself.
- Change is what makes life worth living.
- Change makes you catch your breath, feel your passion, and lets you reengage with that which is most important to you!!
- Most importantly as you have heard me say before ALL CHANGE IS INCREMENTAL.
To be a real change maker…to be happier…to live the life you can only imagine and dream of it requires one step…one act of reaching…one question…one act of vulnerability!!
You can change the world…simply by changing your world. Simply by taking risks, being willing to sit with all that is uncomfortable and honestly face what comes forth—you can live and work happier!